Sunday 23 October 2016

Doodlebug's Here Comes Santa Claus Digital Cut Files!

Hi everyone! Today I want to share this layout I created for Doodlebug using their new digital cut files. I'm just so excited about these cut files! I love my Silhouette Cameo and use it for (almost) every project I create. I'm over the moon that Doodlebug has now collections with matching cut files! I created a layout using the "Santa In Truck" cut file, belonging to the "Here Comes Santa Claus" collection.


And this is the cut file I used: 


Well? What do you think? Isn't Santa in his truck adorable?! 

Here's a quick look how I created him: I opened the cut file in my Silhouette Cameo and arranged all the pieces by color: 


I assembled lots of scraps from my Petite Prints collection and some left-over cardstock pieces and placed these on my cutting mat: 


I set my Silhouette to blade 6, speed 5 and it cut just perfectly even the smallest pieces: 


Next I got myself a coffee, set down at my table and opened the Santa In Truck photo on my laptop and started assembling all the cut pieces: 


This was just soooo much fun!! In no time at all Santa was finished! Isn't he fun?


And here are a few other close-ups of my layout:



If you're looking where to find the files here's a link to Lori Whitlock's shop and the Silhouette Online Store.


Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I can't wait to see what you will create with the new cut files! Don't forget to share on our facebook page and tag us on Instagram!

Have a great day!
Monique

5 comments:

  1. Super cuteness layered up so nicely!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooooooo cute! LOVING those Santa's!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat is die auto met de kerstman leuk geworden! Het is een superleuke en vrolijke lay-out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute Monique and you make it look soooo easy. LOL:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice blog. Thanks for sharing that looks awesome.
    Digital cutting services in Malaysia

    ReplyDelete