Wednesday 26 October 2016

Pebbles Trick Or Treat Cards

Hello friends! Last week these scary Halloween cards I created for Pebbles Inc. were up on their blog. Fall has finally set in here in The Netherlands; it's dark early and outside the wind is howling and the sky is grey with impeding rain. Perfect weather to create some Halloween cards!! I used Pebbles' new Trick Or Treat collection and couldn't get enough of the fun designs & embellishments.


All three cards measure 4"x 6" and have a black dotted cardstock base. The design for the cards is pretty simple: using the 6"x 6" paper pad I chose 3 or 4 different sheets for each cards and trimmed every sheet 1 centimeter smaller than the one before:



In this case the very last sheet was trimmed to 2" and cut in a pendant shape. I layered all the sheets on top of each other and machine stitched them before adhering them to the black cardstock base: 


After adhering the patterned papers to the black cardstock I embellished it with some fun die-cuts, thread and puffy stickers: 


And because I love sending cards with matching envelopes I used my We R envelope punch board to create some envelopes as well! 




I can't wait to put them in the mail to send them! I still think it's more fun to receive a "real" card in the mail than an e-card in my e-mail box.


Thank you so much for stopping by. Wishing you a great day! 

Supplies:

xoxo
Monique

3 comments:

  1. I am always amazed at how much you get done Monique. Very cute halloween cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat zijn ze onwijs gaaf!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete