Saturday 10 December 2016

Pretty Little Studio & The Cut Shoppe Swap

Hey everyone! For the swap between Pretty Little Studio and The Cut Shoppe I created this 12×12 layout using last year’s PLS Christmas collection “Merry& Bright” and the “Starburst” cut file from The Cut Shoppe.


For this layout I used lots of little scraps of paper and two circle punches (3/4 inch and 1 inch) and just punched a whole lot of circles with which I I covered all the backs of the stars I cut in the cardstock:


This is the “Starburst” cut file from The Cut Shoppe Etsy Store I used:


And here are a few close-ups of my layout. Don’t you just love that frame with the wood blocks and the die-cuts of the elf and the berries?! This Christmas collection is one of my all time favorites (last year I created my December Daily with it!)


This collection contains so many clear elements: sheets, stickers, words …  Love them all!


And of course I just needed to include one the fabulous flair buttons!


And here’s a list of all the PLS products I used (the blog post on Pretty Little Studio's blog contains all the links to their shop):
  • Merry & Bright collection: paper: Merry & Bright 8×8 Pack, Metallic Pine Gold, Candy Cane Swirl, Christmas Town, Custard, Fresh Snow, Frosted Pink, Gingerbread, Cinnamon Sticks, Berry Wreath, Spearmint Tea, Spruce Pine, Vintage Ornaments, Waldorf, Warm & Cozy; Die-Cuts: Candy Shoppe mini, Christmas Town 4″, Elf Twinkle mini, Toy Elf mini, Winter Berries; Clear Word: This Story; Flair: Be Jolly; Stickers: Christmastime Words, Vellum Giving Gifts Words; Cut-Apart: Mini Word Merry; Tabs: Figgy Pudding; Frames: Fa-La-La-La-La; Garland: Be Merry; Journaling: Be Merry.
Thank you so much for stopping by today!
xoxo
Monique

2 comments:

  1. Superleuk, al die sterren en vrolijke kleuren! Wat een gave lay-out!

    ReplyDelete