Wednesday 25 January 2017

Adventure is Waiting - The Cut Shoppe

Hey everyone! Longing for warmer and sunnier days here! So I thought that for my project for The Cut Shoppe I would use photos of warmer times! I used the "The Half of It" cut file to scrap these photos of our trip to New York last year.


The Half Of It cut file I used is one of the newer ones and is so fun to use! The possibilities are endless! I turned the cut file upside down and placed a large circle on top. Then I placed it on a sheet of yellow patterned paper and filled a few of the half circles with pieces of patterned paper in different colors. I machine stitched around the four sides and doodled a line around the circle. Only now was I ready to design the centre of my layout. 


I used Shimelle's "Starshine" collection. Love the colors and designs of this collection! Here are a few close-ups of my layout:


The awesome gold letter stickers aren't from Shimelle but from the Confetti collection from Maggie Holmes. 


I just love both the chipboard pieces and the transparent stickers in this collection! Love that there's so much variation! 


This is it! Don't forget to check out both The Cut Shoppe's blog and the Etsy Store; the blog for lots of awesome inspiration and the Etsy Store for all of Ashley Horton's fabulous cut files!! 


Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! Hope you'll have a wonderful rest of the week. 


7 comments:

  1. Wauw!!!! Liefs, Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors, the big circle and all the half circles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

  3. Wat een heerlijk kleurrijke lay-out! Hij is superleuk geworden!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hij is super gaaf geworden Monique, top!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful page!! Love the cut file and the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to tepeat: i do love your colorful works... Makes me happy

    ReplyDelete