Friday 10 February 2017

Pebbles My Funny Valentine Cards

Hi friends! Are still asking yourself whether or not to make a card for Valentine's Day? Here are a few examples of Valentine's cards which are really super easy and quick to make!

For Pebbles blog I created this the set of Valentine’s cards using the My Funny Valentine collection. I still find it much more fun to receive “real” cards in the mail than getting a quick text or email from someone. So, when I saw the fabulous die-cuts in the My Funny Valentine collection I knew what I wanted to do! And this is the result: a set of cards created with the awesome My Funny Valentine collection for the people who are dear to me:


These are the die-cuts in the collection that caught my eye immediately. Aren’t they terrific?!


I love all the die-cuts equally much and had a hard time choosing just a few!


The cards measure 4″x 4″ and consist of 5 layers and 1 die-cut:


For all five cards I embossed the pieces of white cardstock to give them some extra dimension. The top 4 layers were glued together and then machine stitched:


I wound a bit of twine around the spine and added a couple of those beautiful glitter hearts. The hearts are self adhesive and were easy to adhere on top of each other with the end of the twine in between:



And here you see the result. Don’t you think they look fun?


What I find great about the text on these die-cuts is that they are not necessarily only suitable for Valentine’s Day. You can easily send them for other occasions as well. I have lots of moments when I want to tell my sis, my kids or some of my friends that I find them awesome or special or … well this:



And of course there’s one for my husband as well:


Or maybe this one:


I know what I’ll do with the die-cuts I didn’t use just yet. I definitely need more cards!


How I love this collection!!


Supplies:
My Funny Valentine Ephemera Cardstock Die-Cuts (733273)
My Funny Valentine Glitter Stickers (733287)
My Funny Valentine Double-Sided Cardstock 12″x 12″ Pretty In Pink (733326)
My Funny Valentine Double-Sided Cardstock 12″x 12″ Candy Dots (733327)
My Funny Valentine Double-Sided Cardstock 12″x 12″ Happy Valentines (733328)
My Funny Valentine Double-Sided Cardstock 12″x 12″ Donut Sprinkles (733330)
My Funny Valentine Double-Sided Cardstock 12″x 12″ Fresh Strawberries (733335)
American Crafts Textured Cardstock Pack 12″x 12″ Primaries (AC712P12-47)
American Crafts This To That Double-Sided Super Sticky Red Tape, .25″ x 5 yd (61753)
American Crafts Cutup Scissors 7″ (64201)

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! Wishing you a wonderful day!
xoxo
Monique

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhhhhhh these are ADORABLE! I love love love them!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete