Friday 17 March 2017

He Loves Books - My Creative Sketches Sketch Reveal

For the March 16 sketch reveal at My Creative Sketches I created this layout of my youngest son reading one of his very favorite books. I used the March Main kit from My Creative Scrapbook with all the Pebbles Simple Life goodies:


And a few close-ups:




And this is the sketch we used, I hope you play along and link up over at the MCS sketch blog and maybe you're the winner of the (random drawn) prize (internationals can join in as well!). 


a quick look at the prize:


You can use any product you want, you don't have to use the kit! Hop over to the My Creative Sketches blog for more details. 

Thank you so much for stopping by! Wishing a happy scrappy weekend!
xxx Monique

2 comments:

  1. Hij is echt heel gaaf geworden! Wat een mooi patchworkeffect en de stiksteekjes maken het helemaal af.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love love this! LOVING the colors and that title!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete