Friday 14 April 2017

Another My Creative Scrapbook Layout

Hi everyone! For this month I created five layouts with the April Main Kit from My Creative Scrapbook and today I thought I would share the second. 

For this layout I used the #12 sheet from Paige Evans' Oh My Heart collection and just cut it at random. The photos of my youngest were taken in the "Brussels Comic Strip Center" so the die-cut with the "books and more books" came in quite handy!


And a few close-ups:




If you want to see all the projects created with this kit and the three other kits from My Creative Scrapbook then please hop over to the DT gallery at the MCS site!  

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and wishing you a wonderful Saturday! Happy crafting!
xxx
Monique


2 comments:

  1. I love the quilted effect of this page. Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhhhh this is gorgeous! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete