Wednesday 3 May 2017

Stuck?! Sketches May 1 Reveal!

Hi friends! On May 1st a new sketch was revealed at Stuck?! Sketches! Laura did a fabulous job with it and I had so much fun using it. I decided to dig through my stash and found the Saturday collection from October Afternoon almost untouched! I also found a "swag bag" from Paper Issues I once bought, but I sadly I can't remember from which month it is (they have a new swag bag each month). 

Here's the page I created. The photos are from a while ago, when my youngest was still only 4 years old (how time flies): 


May 1st sketch:


And here are two close-ups of my page: 



If you decide to join in the sketch challenge we're having two amazing sponsors again this month: 

  • The ScrapRoom, who are offering a $20.00 gift certificate to one lucky participant!

and 

  • Accent Scrapbooking, who are offering a $25.00 gift certificate to a second lucky participant!


Please link up your layouts over in the sidebar on the blog of Stuck?! Sketches by May 29th 2017 at midnight EST to be in the running for one of our prizes! All prizes will be drawn randomly using Random.org to pick a number.

Thank you so much for stopping by and I really hope I'm going to see your take on this sketch!

xoxo
Monique

2 comments:

  1. Love love love love this! LOVING the colors and that heart!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so awesome, love the funk retro colours!

    ReplyDelete