Friday 30 June 2017

BDAY fun - My Creative Scrapbook Sketch

Good morning friends! As it's almost time for the new July kit from My Creative Scrapbook I thought I would share the 4th and last layout I created with the June Main Kit! For this page I used the MCS sketch.


Both my husband and my oldest son have their birthdays in May (just 1 day apart) and as this kit can so easily be used for boys pages I thought I would create a layout with the photos of their birthdays. Here are a few close-ups:





And this is the sketch we used. Fun right?!


As the sketch challenge is undergoing a bit of a change there's no challenge this month, but of course you can still use the sketch if you like it! 

For more MCS kit inspiration please hop over to the DT gallery or for more information about the kits have a look at the website

Thanks for stopping by my blog again! Have a fab day!
xxx
Monique

2 comments:

  1. Love your layout and a fab sketch too. Wow - you have another adult in the house now??? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Mother-In-Law and Brookie are ALSO one day apart in their birthdays! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee this! LOVING the colors and the photos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete