Tuesday 8 August 2017

World Traveler - My Creative Scrapbook August Main Kit Layout

Hi everyone! Sadly I had to go back to work after 2,5 weeks doing nothing but sitting in the sun, swimming and reading. Don't get me wrong, I love my work, but still I would rather read or scrapbook! But luckily there's the weekends to scrap, so here's a page I created over the weekend using the fabulous August Main Kit from My Creative Scrapbook:


And a few close-ups: I really love the travel stickers from "Photo Play Paper"! Here I used three of them to create a little cluster on the right side of my photo.

And then there's the date. I stamped it three times. I just read on Facebook that lots of people hate the multiple stamping of the date, but I really like it. I like that it's bit "messy" and I think it adds something extra to my page. But of course this made me curious as to what you think?! Please let me know ... like it or hate it??  


And on the left side of my photo a journaling card & stickers from Echo Park plus one of the awesome AC Project Life flair buttons!



And in case you missed it, for more inspiration & information please visit the My Creative Scrapbook website! On the MCS blog you'll find photos of all four August kits and in the MCS gallery you'll find all the layouts the DT created with all the kits! 

Thank you so much for taking a look at my page! And don't forget ... I would really love to know: multiple stamping of the date: love it / hate it???

xxx
Monique 

1 comment:

  1. This is FABULOUS! LOVING the colors and the luggage pieces!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete