Sunday 26 November 2017

Another "Thankful" layout created with the MCS November Main Kit.

With the November Main Kit from My Creative Scrapbook I made 5 layouts; I already posted 3 of them, so here's layout number 4! This page features my youngest and I last August:


I can't believe how fast he's growing up! He used to be my little monkey, but it won't be long and he'll be taller than I am!
A few close-ups:





I really really LOVE this Simple Stories collection! The colors of the Vintage Blessings collection are right up my alley!

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! If you want to know how you can secure a kit for yourself next month (or maybe even this one) then please visit the MCS website and if you want to see more pages created with this kit then please visit the Design Team Gallery!

xoxo
Monique

3 comments:

  1. Wat een gezellige lay-out met mooie warme kleuren. Ik vind hem prachtig geworden!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat is het weer een geweldige layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete