Tuesday 5 December 2017

My Creative Scrapbook December Kits Reveal Day!!!

Hello friends! It's the 5th of the month and that means it's Reveal Day at My Creative Scrapbook
All four (!) December Kits are amazing as always and I had so much fun playing with the Main Kit!! This kit is filled with Crate Paper's Falala collection and a few other papers from Kaisercraft, Christmas tree stamps & matching die from Hampton Art, letter & word stickers from Teresa Collins, sequins from Studio Calico, red ribbon and AC Thickers!!

Here's one of the pages I created. The snow flake is one of the MCS December cut files:


and a few close-ups: I soooo love the little deer!

 


and here's a picture of the contents of the kit: amazing right?!!


If you want to see my other layouts as well and can't wait until I post them here then please hop over to the Design Team Gallery where you'll find all the layouts from the team as well!

And if you want to secure one of the fabulous kits for yourself then visit the My Creative Scrapbook website!

Thank you so much for stopping by!! Have a fabulous day!! And for the Dutch visitors .... fijne Sinterklaasavond!! 

xxx Monique

2 comments:

  1. Wat een gave kerstlay-out! Lekker vrolijk, maar toch ook echt kerstachtig! Leuk detail, dat hertje!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhhhh this is gorgeous! LOVING that deer and the large snowflake!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete