Saturday 17 March 2018

My Creative Scrapbook March Sketch

Happy Saturday everyone! Thought I would share the March sketch from My Creative Scrapbook and the layout I created with it, using the MCS March Main Kit featuring the I Am collection from Simple Stories.

I used a photo of my friend and I walking the dog (if you look real close you'll see her - the dog I mean, lol):


And a few close-ups of all the yumminess in this kit:




And this is the sketch we used:


Thanks for stopping by again today! If you want to have more info about My Creative Scrapbook hop over to their site


xoxo
Monique

2 comments:

  1. This is GORGEOUS! LOVING the colors, the flowers and the stitching!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Schitterende kleuren zeg! Het is echt een meidenlay-out zo :) Hartstikke mooi gedaan!

    ReplyDelete