Sunday 4 March 2018

Sneak Peeks March Kits My Creative Scrapbook and two March layouts!

Yesterday the sneak peeks for the March kits from My Creative Scrapbook were posted, together with two of my layouts, and I thought I'd share them here too ... a day late, but as I was still in Ireland yesterday I think I have an excuse for being late.

Here's a page I created with the MCS March Main Kit. LOVE the I Am collection from Simple Stories and was sooo glad it's featured in this month's kit! 





And this month's Main Kit sneak peeks. Full reveal will be tomorrow!


And here's a layout I created with (part of) the MCS March Creative Kit. Don't you just love the Echo Park "I'd rather be crafting" collection?! I do! And as I had just had a crop day with some of my crafty friends I had the perfect photos!






And the March Sneak Peeks of the Creative Kit:


If you want to see the sneak peeks of the other two kits please visit the blog of My Creative Scrapbook

Thanks for stopping by and I'll be back soon to share more pages created with the MCS kits!
xx
Monique

1 comment:

  1. These are gorgeous! LOVING the bright, happy colors!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete